NO REGISTRATION ON THE DAY OF THE RACE
REGISTRATIONS OPEN FROM 22 MARCH :
- Print your registration form on our website: 10kmpourlapaix.com
- Submit your registration form in any GO SPORT or COURIR store in Morocco
TO REGISTER AND PICK UP YOUR BIB FROM 22 MARCH
- Collect your race kit (bib and t-shirt) when you submit your registration form at GO Sport Casablanca (Anfa Place / Morocco Mall) Courir Casablanca (307 Boulevard Ziraoui / Morocco Mall), and Courir Rabat (Boulevard Fal Ould Oumeir Agdal).
Specific organisation available for groups wishing to register several runners. Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
An identity document must be presented on registration. Parental consent must be completed for any runners under the age of 18.
Race for children under 15 years old : 50 DIRHAMS
10km Race : 100 DIRHAMS
Adult accompanying on the children’s race: 100 DIRHAMS
Each participant will be given a bib and a T-shirt in the race colour (white).
All registrations are definitive and cannot be reimbursed for any reason. All registrations are personal. No transfer of registration is authorised.
Registrations may be closed without notice, as soon as the organisers deem it necessary, for any security or organisational reason.
- Purely civil liability: the organisers are covered by a special policy for the event.
- Individual accident : it is the responsibility of the participants to have their own personal insurance.
TECHNICAL RULES :
- The bib must be placed on the chest and be fully legible throughout the event on pain of disqualification.
- The 10km run is open to people aged 15 and over. The children’s race is open to children under the age of 15 (and up to 18 years for children with special needs). Children under 6 or children with special needs must be accompanied by an adult, who must also wear a bib.
- Participants in the 10km will have a maximum of 2 hours to complete the course.
- Only participants of the 10km will be timed and able to check upon their performance.
- Participants of the children race will have a maximum of 1 hour to complete the course.
- After the passage of the end-of-race vehicle, competitors must comply with the rules of the Highway code and can no longer be timed.
- A person who crosses the finish line without a bib cannot be ranked.
- For security reasons, the course is not accessible to strollers.
- Each participant finishing the race (10km or children’s) will receive a medal and a finisher bag of the race.
- Bicycles or any wheeled vehicle are strictly forbidden on the course, with the exception of the organisation vehicles.
- Dogs, even on a leash are forbidden.
A liquid and solid refreshment will be made available after the finish line of each of the races. For the 10km race, a refreshment station offering water will be available after around 5 km.
- The result will be published on the websites racetimer.se and on the web site of the race organisers (www.10kmpourlapaix.com).
Participants, accompanying persons and the public, authorise, free of charge, partners of the race and the media to use any still or audio-visual images in which they may appear, taken during the events and animations organised as part of the 10km race and for the longest period provided for by law and the treaties in force.
All registrations are personal. No transfer of registration is permitted. Any person with a race number acquired in breach of these rules may be disqualified. The bib must be fully legible throughout the race. The organisation declines all responsibility in the event of an accident in this type of situation.
If the event is cancelled due to force majeure, or for reasons beyond the control of the organisation, no refund of registration fees will be made and not compensation will be paid.